In light of the many changes occurring, we’ve updated this section with everything you need to know to stay informed on how you can bank with us most conveniently. Stay safe, stay home and rest assured we will continue to keep you updated with all of the latest info to help make your ALEXBANK experience smoother than ever.
- All ALEXBANK credit cards holders payment of the minimum credit cards has been postponed starting from March 2020 for a period of 6 months without any commissions or late payment fees, while the interest rate calculation remains unchanged. Customers wishing to settle their payments can do it through Internet & Mobile Banking or ATMs. Learn more
- Use cards instead of cash, all ALEXBANK cards daily purchase limits increased. ATM withdrawel & deposits daily limits EGP 20,000. Learn more
- Withdraw from any ATM in Egypt with any ALEXBANK card free of charge starting from March 2020 for a period of 6 months.
- Don’t give your card to the merchant, use the contactless feature to pay any transaction up to EGP 600 with just a tap on the POS and without the need to enter your PIN code
Personal Loans Updates
- All personal loans programs customers are granted to postpone their monthly installments for 6 months starting March 2020 applying terms and conditions while continue calculating the applied interest rate normally according to interest rate stated in the facility contract during the postponement period without imposing any late payment fees on the customers due.
- The installment postponement initiative is applied automatically on all loans granted prior 17th March,2020 without customer request.
- Customers will be informed with the additional cost of postponement to pay it starting from September 2020 installments.
- Customers’ requests to unsubscribe from the installment postponement initiative can be accepted till the 30th of May 2020.
- The installment postponement initiative will not be applied on loans granted after 17th March,2020.
Internet & Mobile Banking Services
Manage all your transactions through Internet & Mobile Banking and transfer to any bank in Egypt free of charge.
- Monitor all of your banking transactions (accounts, credit cards, loans, time deposits and certificates of deposits)
- Transfer funds to your ALEXBANK accounts in different currencies, other ALEXBANK accounts or any other bank account in Egypt in EGP
- View and Settle your credit card dues
- Execute different types of bill payment through Fawry Bill Payments
- Locate your nearest ALEXBANK Branch or ATM across the country and View the latest FX rates with our currency calculator
Ma7fazty Mobile Application
With the Ma7fazty application, send and receive money, pay your utility bills, your mobile top-ups and ADSL, cash in and cash out from any ALEXBANK ATM or Fawry agent. Your possibilities are endless. All through your mobile.
And enjoy the below services free of charge for a limited time:
- Transfer money to any wallet in Egypt
- Cash out your money from any ATM
- Purchase whatever you want online using “online Card”
Maximum limits for Ma7fazty increased. Learn more
- Before heading to the branch, please ensure that the required service is not available through ATMs, Internet & Mobile Banking or our contact center 19033.
- Branches working hours starting from Tuesday 2nd of June: from 8:30 AM to 2:00 PM
- Because your safety is important to us, we worked on some precautions in our branches by adding marks to define safe distances between customers in waiting area, for tellers and customer service areas.
- Don't shake hands and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- If you have any flu symptoms, contact your doctor
- Avoid crowded places & close contact with people with flu symptoms
- Sanitize your hands before and after using ATMs and avoid spraying ATMs with alcohol & sanitizer
- Decrease the use of cash in any transaction whenever possible and use our electronic banking channels (Internet & Mobile Banking and Ma7fazty electronic wallet) for all your daily banking needs