In light of the many changes occurring, we’ve updated this section with everything you need to know to stay informed on how you can bank with us most conveniently. Stay safe, stay home and rest assured we will continue to keep you updated with all of the latest info to help make your ALEXBANK experience smoother than ever.
- Use cards instead of cash, all ALEXBANK cards daily purchase limits increased. ATM withdrawel & deposits daily limits EGP 20,000. Learn more
- Withdraw from any ATM in Egypt with any ALEXBANK card free of charge till the end of June 2021
- Don’t give your card to the merchant, use the contactless feature to pay any transaction up to EGP 600 with just a tap on the POS and without the need to enter your PIN code
Internet & Mobile Banking Services
Manage all your transactions through Internet & Mobile Banking and transfer to any bank in Egypt free of charge.
- Easy login with Touch ID/Fingerprint & fast transfers to your own accounts or to other accounts inside Egypt with the O-Key link
- Monitor all your banking transactions (accounts, credit cards, loans, time deposits and certificates of deposits)
- View and settle your credit card dues, and execute your bill payments through Fawry services
- Send your account number information including IBAN from your mobile via WhatsApp, SMS or email
- Locate your nearest ALEXBANK Branch or ATM across the country and view the latest FX rates with our currency calculator
Ma7fazty Mobile Application
With the Ma7fazty application, send and receive money, pay your utility bills, your mobile top-ups and ADSL, cash in and cash out from any ALEXBANK ATM or Fawry agent. Your possibilities are endless. All through your mobile.
Now any ALEXBANK or non-ALEXBANK customer can subscribe to Ma7fazty application for free with simple steps by calling the contact center 19033. Non-ALEXBANK customer has grace period of (90 days) to complete his data through the nearest branch, otherwise the wallet will be suspended.
And enjoy the below services free of charge for a limited time:
- Transfer money to any wallet in Egypt
- Cash out your money from any ATM
- Purchase whatever you want online using “online Card”
Maximum limits for Ma7fazty increased. Learn more
- Before heading to the branch, please ensure that the required service is not available through ATMs, Internet & Mobile Banking or our contact center 19033.
- Branches working hours starting from Tuesday 13thof April,2020 from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM
- Because your safety is important to us, we worked on some precautions in our branches by adding marks to define safe distances between customers in waiting area, for tellers and customer service areas.
- For your safety, you must wear a mask while you are inside the branch, and branch entry will be organized in order to preserve the safety of our customers and staff and prevent crowding.
- Don't shake hands and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer
- If you have any flu symptoms, contact your doctor
- Avoid crowded places & close contact with people with flu symptoms
- Sanitize your hands before and after using ATMs and avoid spraying ATMs with alcohol & sanitizer
- Decrease the use of cash in any transaction whenever possible and use our electronic banking channels (Internet & Mobile Banking and Ma7fazty electronic wallet) for all your daily banking needs
For more information about our products & services
Request a call back
To continue, please accept our
Will get back to you the soonest.
Please check and try again.