Grow your business with ALEXBANK
Small enterprises have some or all of the following characteristics:
- Personal experience of business owner
- No segregation between ownership and management
- Small businesses activities are not technology based
- Low number of workers whether seasonal or permanent
- Simple management module, business cycle, and finished products
- Local market coverage
Small enterprises cover all economic activities:
- All business activities such as iron and cement trade, tools and equipment for health, architectural, electricity purposes, food commodities, imports, export, etc.
- Non-traditional industries such as furniture workshops, leather manufacturing workshops, food manufacturing, plastic industries, household appliances
- Hospitals, radiology centers and medical laboratories, as well as car service and maintenance centers, travel and tourism offices, schools, restaurants, etc.
- Agricultural fertilizers, pesticides, seeds, and breeding and fattening cattle
Contracting and supplies
- Financing construction and infrastructure projects as well as various supply contracts