Transfer Instantly 24/7
Monitor your account
Monitor your banking transactions & account details anytime & anywhere
Instant Funds Transfers 24/7 with no fees
Self-reactivation of your O-Key through the application
Banking Made Easy
ALEXBANK is working to provide a smooth banking experience with the Internet Banking platform that helps you access and monitor your ALEXBANK accounts easily and transfer instantly 24/7 to any bank account or card in the Instant Payment Network "IPN" and it will be reflected instantly, or to any Mobile Wallet in Egypt easily through different devices everywhere, anytime.
For added security, we have applied the latest OTP (One-Time Password) technology for online transfers generated through O-key Applicatetion (available for iOS, Android and Huawei).
Corporate Accounts and Deposits
- Access all accounts details: Type, balance, currency, statement related items, interest rate, status, etc.
- Access all deposits details: Type, currency, interest rate, maturity date, booking date, tenor, etc.
- Display and export transactions (with statistical charts), and filter transactions history with date range or/ and transactions type.
- Access all types of cards details: Card status, issuance date, expiry date, transactions limits (for credit cards), etc.
- Display and export cards transactions (with statistical charts), and filter transactions history with date range and/or transactions type
- Display the credit card related details: Available balance, due amount, and due date, etc.
Corporate Loans and Facilities
- Access all types of loans details: Type, currency, amount, loan maturity, installment amount, etc.
- Access overdraft account details: Amount, status, etc.
- Display loan installments in a statistical chart (paid installments vs non-paid installments)
- Display and export all facilities transactions and filter transactions history with date range and/or transactions type
Instant Transfers 24/7
- Instantly transfer 24/7 to:
- Your own ALEXBANK corporate accounts
- Any ALEXBANK beneficiary using bank account number or IBAN
- Any bank account to the banks in the Instant Payment Network (IPN) using bank account number or IBAN
- Any bank account or Meeza Prepaid Card to the banks in the Instant Payment Network (IPN) using Instant Payment address “IPA” or mobile number
- Any Mobile Wallet in Egypt using mobile number
- Any card (Credit, Prepaid and Debit) to the banks in the Instant Payment Network (IPN) using card number
- Transfer funds to any other account inside or outside the bank in Egypt in Egyptian Pounds
- Transfer funds between own corporate accounts in local currency (EGP)
- Transfer funds between own corporate accounts in foreign currencies or from foreign currency account to local currency account (EGP)
- Easily get your IBAN form the internet banking to facilitate incoming transfers
- Settle corporate credit card dues
- Schedule and/or save any of the above-mentioned fund transfer requests
- Execute Payroll and Bulk transfers
- Daily & monthly transfer limits:
|Payroll transfer limit
Everything you need in one place
- Activate dormant accounts through ALEXBANK Internet Banking without visiting the branch. (Customer must have at least one active account in local or foreign currency to activate their dormant account)
- Have dual control (Maker and Checker profiles) on transactions
- Service is available in both Arabic and English
- Create your favorite beneficiaries list to facilitate the daily payments
- Locate your nearest ALEXBANK Branch or ATM
- Display the updated foreign exchange rates and convert multiple currencies with currency calculator
- Change transfer limits (decrease limits only)
ALEXBANK Internet Banking is available for Corporate and Individual Customers.
For your convenience, ALEXBANK Internet Banking is available in English and Arabic languages.
The initial login PIN is an 8-digit code that is used for once during first time login and then a new password of your choice is created.
Internet Banking password must be:
- 8 to 16 characters long
- Alphanumeric and contains at least a capital letter, a number and a special character
- Not in Arabic letters
To reset your password, please call the Contact Center on 19033.
Please call the Contact Center to unlock your user on 19033 or +202 19033 from abroad.
Internet Banking follows the below security measures:
- Accessing the service is only done using your unique user ID and password
- Creating a strong password is a must during the initial login process
- Advanced encryption technology to help prevent unauthorized access to your accounts
- Session time out is enabled and Internet Banking will automatically log itself out after 5 minutes from being inactive
Instant transfers 24/7 are available to any bank account or card to all the banks in the Instant Payment Network "IPN":
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Egypt
- Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank - Egypt
- Ahli United Bank
- Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait Egypt
- Arab African International Bank (AAIB)
- Arab Bank
- Arab International Bank
- Attijariwafa Bank Egypt
- Banque Du Caire
- Banque Misr
- Citi Bank Egypt
- Commerical International Bank (CIB)
- Credit Agricole Egypt
- Egyptian Arab Land Bank
- Egyptian Gulf Bank
- Emirates NBD Egypt
- Export Development Bank of Egypt
- Faisal Islamic Bank of Egypt
- First Abu Dhabi Bank Misr
- HSBC Bank Egypt S.A.E
- Housing And Development Bank
- Mashreq Bank
- National Bank of Egypt
- National Bank of Kuwait Egypt
- QNB ALAHLI
- Societe Arabe Internationale de Banque
- Suez Canal Bank
- The United Bank
- alBaraka Bank Egypt
Instant transfers 24/7 are available to any Card (Credit cards – Debit Cards – Prepaid Cards) in the “Instant Payment Network (IPN)” by following the below steps:
- Open the side menu
- Click on “Transfers”
- Choose “Pay someone”
- Choose payment type “Cards"
- Insert the required transfer details
- Click on “Proceed”
- Insert the One time password (OTP) from the O-Key application
- Transfer done successfully
The customer must have at least one active account in local or foreign currency in order to activate a dormant account through the Mobile & Internet Banking by following the below steps:
- Open the side menu
- Click on “Accounts”
- Choose the account you want to activate from the dormant accounts list and click "Activate"
- Insert the OTP from the O-Key application
- Account is successfully activated