Monitor your account
Monitor your banking transactions & account details anytime & anywhere
Transfer between your bank accounts or to other accounts inside Egypt
Self-reactivation of your O-Key through the application
Banking made easy
ALEXBANK is working for more. Our 24/7 responsive Internet Banking platform helps you get the most out of your ALEXBANK account(s), products, and services. Our aim is to offer you innovative products and services that respond to your needs anytime and anywhere.
For added security, we have applied the latest OTP (one- time password) technology for online transfers generated through your hardware or mobile token, available for both IOS and Android devices and smartphones.
Corporate Accounts and Deposits
- Access all accounts details: type, balance, currency, statement related items, interest rate, status, etc.
- Access all deposits details: type, currency, interest rate, maturity date, booking date, tenor, etc.
- Display and export transactions (with statistical charts), and filter transactions history with date range or/ and transactions type
- Access all types of cards details: card status, issuance date, expiry date, transactions limits (for credit cards), etc.
- Display and export cards transactions (with statistical charts), and filter transactions history with date range or/ and transactions type
- Display the credit card related details: available balance, due amount, and due date, etc.
Corporate Loans and Facilities
- Access all types of loans details: type, currency, amount, loan maturity, installment amount, etc.
- Access overdraft account details: amount, status, etc.
- Display loan installments in a statistical chart (paid installments vs non-paid installments)
- Display and export all facilities transactions and filter transactions history with date range or/ and transactions type
- Transfer funds between own corporate accounts in local currency (EGP)
- Transfer funds between own corporate accounts in foreign currencies or from foreign currency account to local currency account (EGP)
- Easily get your IBAN form the internet banking to facilitate incoming transfers
- Transfer to any electronic wallet in Egypt
- Settle corporate credit card dues
- Transfer funds to any other account inside or outside the bank in Egypt in Egyptian Pounds
- Schedule and/ or save any of the above-mentioned fund transfer requests
- Execute Payroll and Bulk transfers
- Have dual control (Maker, Checker profiles) on transactions
- Service is available in both Arabic and English
- Create your favorite beneficiaries list to facilitate the daily payments.
- Locate your nearest ALEXBANK Branch or ATM across the country
- Display the updated foreign exchange rates and convert multiple currencies with currency calculator
- Change transfer limits (decease only)
What types of devices are compatible with ALEXBANK Mobile Banking application?
The application is compatible with the following smart phone devices’ operating systems:
Apple iOS 9.0 and higher - Android 4.2, 5.0 and higher.
Who can sign up for ALEXBANK Mobile Banking service?
ALEXBANK Mobile Banking application is only available for Individual Customers.
In which language is ALEXBANK Mobile Banking Application available?
For your convenience, the application is available in English and Arabic.
What is the user ID?
It is the CIF (customer number that consists of 9 digits) the first nine digits of your account number.
What is the difference between the activation code and the initial login PIN?
The activation code is the 16-digit code you receive via SMS and it is required for the activation of the mobile banking application only and should be used at the initial setup.
The initial login PIN is an 8-digit code and it is used for one time only at first time login and then you should create a new password of your choice.
What’s the password criteria?
Password must be from 8 to 12 characters in length. It must be alphanumeric and contains at least 1 capital letter, a number and a special character. You cannot use Arabic letters in the password
What if I forget my password?
To get a new password, please contact the Call Center on 19033 or visit the nearest branch.
What shall I do if my user profile gets locked out?
Please contact the Call Center to unlock your user on 19033 or +202 19033 from abroad.
What if I changed my mobile device/ SIM card or uninstalled the application by mistake?
In case you changed your mobile device or uninstalled the application, you can download it once again from Google Play or App Store and then call the Call Center on 19033 or +202 19033 from abroad to request service re-activation, meanwhile changing the SIM card won’t affect your application settings.
What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
Please contact the Call Center on 19033 or +202 19033 from abroad to deactivate Mobile Banking service temporarily.
Is ALEXBANK Mobile Banking Application secure?