"Hemaya Plus" Program
Apply now online to get more details
“Hemaya Plus” is a level / decreasing term life program
- “Hemaya Plus” provides maximum protection to your loved ones, by ensuring they do not carry the burden of your loans and debits, in case the unexpected happens to you (death due to any cause).
- If you want to provide a cash lump sum to your beneficiaries, or cover any outstanding liabilities or loans then, “Hemaya Plus” is the plan you are looking for.
- Moreover, thanks to the accelerated terminal Illness (TI), and the accelerated Critical Illness (CI) or Permanent and Total Disability (PTD) options, MetLife will support you and your family to face the financial burden due to the sudden critical illness or disability.
Accelerated Terminal Illness:
- MetLife will accelerate the payment of 100% of the coverage amount as soon as the diagnosis of the insured with a terminal illness is made, during the term of the policy.
- MetLife will accelerate the payment of 50% of the death benefit coverage amount upon the insured’s diagnosis with one of the 6 defined illnesses in the policy, during the term of the policy and before attaining the age of 65.
Accelerated Permanent Total Disability:
- MetLife will accelerate the payment of 100% of the coverage amount in case the insured suffers from permanent total disability due to an accident or sickness during the term of the policy and before attaining the age of 65.
*This program is provided by MetLife Insurance Company.