"My Child" Program
Apply now online to get more details
“My Child” program provides a comprehensive education allowance
Secure an education allowance for 10 years in case of accidental death or Permanent Total Disability. (PTD):
- In case of the policy owner’s accidental death or Permanent Total Disability, MetLife pays an insurance coverage amounting to 10,000 EGP.
- Waiver of premium: In case of the policy owner’s accidental death or Permanent Total Disability, MetLife will waive all the remaining premiums on the policy to guarantee that the plan remains in force and that the benefits are unaffected.
- “My Child” covers the insured’s accident medical expense reimbursement and pays out a daily in-hospital income, with double benefits for ICU confinement, in addition to the Accidental Death & Dismemberment option with double indemnity throughout the school years.
- MetLife also pays out a monthly catastrophe cash benefit in case of the insured’s Permanent Total Disability with a maximum of 240 months as long as the PTD is continued,. In case of failure to provide proof of serious disability, the monthly payments are stopped.
- You will also have the benefit of a second medical opinion from one of the biggest hospitals worldwide, in addition to getting a medical discount card for each insured child.
*This program is provided by MetLife Insurance Company.