Mobile Application & Internet Banking
ALEXBANK has never been closer…
Access your ALEXBANK accounts easily and monitor your transactions instantly wherever you are inside or outside the country through your Mobile Banking application (for iOS and Android users) or Internet Banking in both Arabic and English, and you can also instantly and securely book your Certificate of Deposit or Time Deposit online without the need to visit the branch.
Monitor your products & transactions
Everything you need to know in one place
- Access your Accounts and your CDs & TDs details
- Check your Credit & Debit Cards details & view the Credit Card available balance, due amount, due date, etc…
- Monitor your Loan details including type, currency, amount, loan maturity, installment amount, etc...
- View your overdraft account details with the amount, status, etc…
- Display and export transactions (with statistical charts), and filter transaction history with date range or/and transactions type
Easy Funds Transfers
Enjoy easy funds transfers with fast transaction authentication
- Transfer funds between your own local currency or foreign currencies accounts or from your foreign currency to local currency account (EGP)
- Transfer funds to any other account inside or outside ALEXBANK in Egypt in Egyptian Pounds with a touch of a button through the O-Key link
- Transfer funds to any electronic wallet in Egypt
- Settle your credit card dues
- Schedule and/or save any fund transfer requests to be executed at a later time
* Daily & monthly transfer limits are EGP 500,000 & EGP 3,000,000 respectively or equivalent in foreign currencies
Instant & secure Deposits booking
Book your Certificate of Deposit or Time Deposit online instantly through the Mobile Banking application or the Internet Banking without the need to visit the branch in few simple steps
- Select “Certificate of Deposits” or “Time Deposit” from “Deposits Booking” menu then choose the type of the CD/TD you want
- Review the selected CD/TD details, then click on “Book it Now”
- Enter the required amount and interest payment frequency, then click on “Proceed”
- Review the request details and accept the “Terms & Conditions”, then click on “Proceed”
- You will get confirmation message that the CD/TD has been booked successfully
Pay your bills & enjoy a host of other services which include:
- Telecommunications and Internet Payments
- Utilities Payments (i.e. Electricity, Water, Gas, etc…)
- Donation Payments
- Tuition Fees Payments
- Travel Payments
- Insurance Payments
- Fawry Pay
- Online Payments
Discover what more is possible
- Share your account details and IBAN via WhatsApp, SMS or e-mail to receive transfers
- Create your favorite beneficiaries list to facilitate the daily payments
- Locate your nearest ALEXBANK Branch or ATM across the country
- View the latest FX rates and convert multiple currencies with our Currency Calculator
- Customize display of accounts, deposits, cards and credit facilities
- Change transfer limits (decrease only)
The application is compatible with the following smart phone devices’ operating systems:
Apple iOS 9.0 and higher - Android 4.2, 5.0 and higher.
ALEXBANK Mobile Banking application is only available for Individual Customers.
For your convenience, the application is available in English and Arabic.
Individual customers starting from 16 years old, who opened their bank accounts starting October 2017 and did not register to the Mobile & Internet Banking Services before. Also, customers who cancelled the service before will be able to register again online through the website.
It is the CIF (customer number that consists of 9 digits) the first nine digits of your account number.
The activation code is the 16-digit code you receive via SMS and it is required for the activation of the mobile banking application only and should be used at the initial setup.
The initial login PIN is an 8-digit code and it is used for one time only at first time login and then you should create a new password of your choice.
Password must be from 8 to 12 characters in length. It must be alphanumeric and contains at least 1 capital letter, a number and a special character. You cannot use Arabic letters in the password
To get a new password, please contact the Call Center on 19044 or visit the nearest branch.
Certificate of Deposits and Time Deposits can only be booked from a current account whether through the branch or through the Mobile Banking app and the Internet Banking.
The debiting and crediting account should be the same in case of booking the Certificate of Deposit or the Time Deposit through the Mobile Banking app or Internet Banking.
Please contact the Call Center on 19044 or +202 19044 from abroad to deactivate Mobile Banking service temporarily.
Please contact the Call Center to unlock your user on 19044 or +202 19044 from abroad.
The O-Key is used to generate a One Time Password (OTP) to authorize your online banking transactions. For your security, each generated OTP is used once and is only valid for a short period of time.
With the O-Key link feature you do not have to open the O-KEY application to get the PIN. Simply, you will have your O-KEY embedded into your Mobile banking application through a link that appears on every transfer for faster transaction authentication.
If you are already a registered user, you can get the activation code instantly via SMS by clicking on “Have you registered before?” on the mobile application, then login using your User ID, Password and Activation code, or you can call the contact center on 19044.
It’s the international bank account number. It’s the gateway for more efficient transfers and will be used for all transfers to and from other banks. You will find your IBAN in “account information” section in mobile and internet banking and you can also easily share it via SMS, e-mail or WhatsApp to receive transfers
You can transfer funds from your account to any wallet in Egypt through the mobile banking application. To transfer to a wallet, follow the same process for the external transfers by selecting the option transfer to “other account”, enter the wallet mobile number in “Account Number” field and when selecting the bank name choose “Meeza Network”
Yes, you could activate it through the Mobile banking app or the Internet banking from the "Settings" then choose “Sign-in & Security” and turn “Easy transfer off”.